Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky State Match

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This match will be located about 10 miles north of Louisville KY. in IN.

The clubs of northern KY and southern IN. ( about 8 of them)work well together.

Shooter girl hope to see you there for KY state and area 5 ;)

Hey - where is Kentucky... www.ky.com didn't tell me anything - LOL!!!

We know ya'll ain't from around these parts so I'll try to make this easy. Go to www.ky.com and order some of their jelly. You and hubby may want some after the match when ya git back to the hotel.

To git to the match git on up to Nashville and head North on I-65. After about an hour you will be in Kentucky. Keep on a goin' North for another two hours or so and enjoy the beautiful scenery as you travel through Kaintuck, also known as the 'Dark and Bloody Ground'. Try not to git distracted by the signs for Mammoth Cave National Park and the National Corvette Museum or you'll likely be late for the shootin'. After about two hours the traffic will git plumb awful and you will be in Louisville (pronounced LOO uh vull), just another big ugly city, you just keep on goin' right on through and cross over the Ohio River into Indiana for seven miles and take exit 7. At the top of the ramp ya'll want to turn left and go on down the road for a little over three mile to the Silver Creek Conservation Club where the range is.

Welcome!

Hey Shooter Girl ,

Would Rhino, BigDave and Chuck Bradley make a large enough group hug ? Or should I set up a relay? We might get this published in FrontSight!

Man, that would be one serious group hug. Now I'm scared! :lol:

Relax Rhino, since I had final approval over the stages there will be no stinking bed stages :P

You da man!

Actually, I did really well getting off the bed at the Indiana match after I had so much trouble at Kentucky. The downside was that I concentrated so much on launching my body from the bed that I forgot I had to shoot some targets and other stuff to actually complete the stage. That part didn't go so well.

I think the bed stages are fun even when I don't do well on them!

Rhino last year we had to reinforce the bed just for you before the match.

Heh! And then the ROs stood there and held it while I tried to get up.

Curiously, the bed at the Indiana match was rock solid. I mean sturdy!

It's good to have me around to make sure you cover all the contingencies!

Easy on Rhino now, he is the gentle giant after all.

It's good to know someone has my back!

You rock, Kababayan!

Say ... I'm shooting on the Sunday ... will you guys be there too? Maybe BigDave and I could be in your squad?

Area 5 too?

Guest bulm5
Easy on Rhino now, he is the gentle giant after all.

It's good to know someone has my back!

You rock, Kababayan!

Say ... I'm shooting on the Sunday ... will you guys be there too? Maybe BigDave and I could be in your squad?

Area 5 too?

Definitely sunday since one of us ( not me ), Can't shoot on Saturdays due to Religious reasons. ( you know What I mean).

Guest bulm5
Rhino last year we had to reinforce the bed just for you before the match.

Heh! And then the ROs stood there and held it while I tried to get up.

Curiously, the bed at the Indiana match was rock solid. I mean sturdy!

It's good to have me around to make sure you cover all the contingencies!

that bed Stage, I got mesmerized how beautiful the sky was that day, I dang forgot where the targets Where :blink:

Definitely sunday since one of us ( not me ), Can't shoot on Saturdays due to Religious reasons. ( you know What I mean).

Awesome... I'll definitely see you guys there. Maybe we can do lunch or something after the match before you hit the road if there is time.

that bed Stage, I got mesmerized how beautiful the sky was that day, I dang forgot where the targets Where

The weather was pretty amazing that day, and it's the first time I ever finished a seven stage match by 10:15 in the morning!

• 2 months later...