Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A BE member from TN is going through a tough time right now and is trying to sell his LR-308 to cover funeral costs. Team Adam Carter had the bright idea that enough of us might be able to chip in a little to help the family cover expense without him having to sell his rifle. Daniel does not have a paypal account but I do. Anyone that would like to contribute via paypal can send it to me @ mnyland@themxtrack.com and I will send him a check twice a week. If you do send money via paypal please include how you would like your name listed since I will be posting a list of what I have received and forwarded (it's that inner accountant just trying to get out of me).

If you would rather just send a check to help out, Daniel's address is listed in his For Sale thread: http://www.brianenos...howtopic=122422

Whatever you can do is appreciated. I hope to finish this up by the 18th of February so if you are going to send money via paypal please do it before then.

Thanks,

Mike

Another fine member (who shall remain nameless) has offered the challenge that he would match any other donation this week up to the first $100. Any takers?

When my first wiife died, my family from http://dirtrider.net did something very similar for me and it made a huge difference.

Lori with our son Tommy (now 13, then 5) a few months before that near Stillwater, OK:

LoriTommyOK.jpg

Recieved some of the funds today guys and gals I really wish I could express my thanks in a better way than words. Alot of people turn thier heads in the time of need to a fellow man but hey not you guys. It has been an emotional week for me and the babies mother but this has really helped. Even if I have to sell the rifle to make up the rest this has really helped. I finally got some pics posted on the ad of what you all are helping me save.

• 2 weeks later...