Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grip it........

GlennRasch

The rubber X-Frame grips made by Hogue will fit round butt only K, L or N Frames. I have a set on my Model 10. ;)

I've put X-frame grips on my 617 once - they seemed to have a pretty loose fit, though.

The fit on the N-frames is better, more snug.

I like your NEW picture........ are you bring that to snack on this week end........?

Can't beat friendship bread...

Just go buy the X-frame grips or try my 625 again, if you're not sure. They're +/- $30, I believe.

I think some of the Nill's have pretty much the same distance to the backstrap as X-frame grips, if you like wood better.

Just go buy the X-frame grips or try my 625 again, if you're not sure. They're +/- $30, I believe.

I think some of the Nill's have pretty much the same distance to the backstrap as X-frame grips, if you like wood better.

can I be your friend.........

I'm going to get the Nill grips , but Mactac is closed until the 7th. I don't know any other place to get them....?

post-24727-009440000 1296683742_thumb.jp

Edited by S&W WHEELNUT

Hello: The X-frame grips fit on my 646,617 and 686 in 38 super. I like the grips alot but may cut the finger grooves off. When my 625 arrives I will try them on there. Thanks, Eric

Be careful cutting off the bumps of the finger grooves, they are not solid and with a little cutting you will end up with holes in the grip. You know how I know. :blink:

I switched to Nills from the X frame. I bought the Nills REALLY hoping I didn't like them, considering the price tag and all the things I could potentially put them on. The very first time I fired the gun with the Nills was actually in a match, in a classifier. A heck of a way to try new grips. It was my highest classifier to date.

$$$"cha-ching"$$$ :(:rolleyes:

Edited by cas

I'm going to get the Nill grips , but Mactac is closed until the 7th. I don't know any other place to get them....?

Who is Mactac....I'm also looking for a pair.

Who is Mactac....I'm also looking for a pair.

Here is a link to there site......... hope that helps

My link

Edited by S&W WHEELNUT