Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Match @ BGSL, Wilmore, KY this Sunday

"Three times the equipment, three times the fun!"

Bluegrass Sportsmen's League is having their 5th Sunday 3-Gun match this Sunday.

There will be 6 stages. Min round count is 68 rifle, 30 shotgun, 68 pistol. We suggest you bring extra, just in case you miss a few or have to re-shoot a stage. Going to be a fun one! Don't miss it!

Full information here http://www.bgslinc.c...&load=Home.html

8:00 am - Set up begins. Multi-gun matches are usually a little more set-up intense. Match director will be there by 8:00 am, please come help set up before 8:30 am or get here when you can.

9:30 am - New shooter orientation and equipment check. 9:30 SHARP! Don't show up with a new shooter at 10:00 am and expect a new shooter to be able to shoot that day. Please alert Match Director when you arrive. If you have shot an IDPA or USPSA match, you are good to go. Some members may have a rifle or other equipment you can borrow to get you going. If you have questions about the match after reading this, contact Greg Brown at 859 420-7810.

9:30 am to 10:15 am - Match registration.

10:15 am - Shooter's meeting and squad formation.

10:30 am - Shooting begins or when stages are ready.

2:30 pm-ish - Tear down after your last stage. Volunteer Sport! Everyone is expected to help tear down 2 stages (if not done already). Everyone gets home early!

Cost: BGSL member $15, Non- Members $20 (Juniors - $5 with paying parent) **Junior 16 or younger

THE FRONT GATE WILL BE OPEN!

As always, we welcome new shooters and spectators.

You can always view our complete schedule here http://bgslinc.com/w...endar/month.php

Thanks for posting A.T..

I guess I am going to have to start posting these since I am match director.

Should be a good match.

Dress warm and bring the hand warmers!

If anyone has any questions, take a look at the BGSL 3-Gun 5th Sunday web site and/or give me a call.

Thanks for everyone's help last match.

Greg