Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Noob from New Mexico

lbz34

New to the whole practical shooting arena. I have shot here and there through the years, tried shooting at the indoor range years ago but tah got kind of boring pretty quick. Just the SA 1911 loaded and HK 40 usp C to change the small fleet up a bit, M&P9 and a looking to pick up a trophy match or maybe just a stainless loaded. I have been reading for a few weeks here and some really good info. Instead of spending lots of $$ I am heeding advice and picked the M&P up for some production action. Still need a holster, mags, mag pouches and cant hardly wait to go check out my first match, to watch of course. Shot the M&P today and it feels great. Great site and seems like the whole Practical shooting community is a fun place to be a part of.

Sean

Sean,

Welcome to the forums. Where in NM are you located? If per chance you are in Albuquerque or the surrounding area come shoot with us, Rio Grande Practical Shooters, at the city of Albuquerque range. Match dates and practice date is on our website.

Pat

Sean,

Welcome to the forums. Where in NM are you located? If per chance you are in Albuquerque or the surrounding area come shoot with us, Rio Grande Practical Shooters, at the city of Albuquerque range. Match dates and practice date is on our website.

Pat

I am in Albuquerque, wanted to go watch Saturday but had a CC class I had, the next one I will be there to help out, meet some new people and watch.

I tried to watch my first match but the guys insisted I shoot with them. I was nervous but ended up having the time of my life!! Bring all your gear just in case ;)

I'm from NM too....Las cruces, though. Maybe I'll see you at a match sometime.

I will for sure bring my gear "in case I have to enter", I just ordered a DOH holster, 2 mag pouches, and a CR belt. I am sure I will need more but this will give me something, but I doubt they will be here in 2 weeks. I will be plenty happy with helping out and watching. I am sure we will run into each other sometime, small state.

Hello: Welcome to the forum and to shooting in Albuquerque :cheers: I am one of the guys who shoot with Rio Grand shooters. I will bring all my spare gear I have so you can shoot with us. I have single stack setups and some Glock 34 setups. I think it should fit the M&P as well. I am easy to spot since I wear some colourful shorts and a Rudy Project hat and shirt. Looking forward to seeing you on February 5th. Thanks, Eric

Hello: Welcome to the forum and to shooting in Albuquerque :cheers: I am one of the guys who shoot with Rio Grand shooters. I will bring all my spare gear I have so you can shoot with us. I have single stack setups and some Glock 34 setups. I think it should fit the M&P as well. I am easy to spot since I wear some colourful shorts and a Rudy Project hat and shirt. Looking forward to seeing you on February 5th. Thanks, Eric

Depending on the temperature Eric wears either shorts or pants that are bright plaid. He looks like he stepped out of a 70's disco scene. Maybe some secret fantasy?

Pat

Depending on the temperature Eric wears either shorts or pants that are bright plaid. He looks like he stepped out of a 70's disco scene. Maybe some secret fantasy?

Pat

We have three stages plus a classifier. The stages run from 18 to 34 rounds plus the classifier, 6 to 15 rounds. Figure the possibility of reshoots also. If you don't use the extra ammo for a reshoot you'll just use it for practice or the next match.

Pat