Inaugural Indiana Multigun Championship

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Could you guys help me out? I'll shoot my first match on June 12, and have sent my registration for the championship. What kind of ammo do you recommend? I'll be shooting a Springfield 1911, 5" barrel; Remington 1100 with a 18" barrel, and a Bushmaster lower, AA upper AR with a 16" barrel. All iron sights.

Thanks

[An email in this format has just gone out to all competitors from whom I have an email address on my list. This does not include competitors who's entries were more recently received, so I wanted to get the notice out there]

It is with much regret that I must inform you that the 2011 Indiana State Multigun Championship must be cancelled. Due to the host club’s administration changing certain polices, their prior agreement with the match staff is now null and void. It is our feeling that we will not be able to provide you with the caliber of match that you expect, and the type of match experience that we would like to provide.

We will be doing everything in our power to ensure that we are able to bring a regional-level Multigun match to Indiana in the near future, either at our current host facility or at an alternate facility.

You will be receiving a refund check in the amount of $XX to the address at the top of this email, from the Wildcat treasurer. If this address is incorrect, please let me know immediately.

It goes without saying that you should cancel all travel arrangements and hotel reservations for this match, at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you, know that we are doing our best to ensure that all competitors have as much notice as possible of this cancellation.

Tony,

Who did Brett piss off this time??? I was really looking forward to the match, but more looking forward to seeing you 2 again. Especially Brett, since he is leaving soon after the match....DAMNIT!!!!!! :angry:

Steve

We are not done in any way, shape or form at Wildcat. We will have the club matches that are calendared later this year (I believe there is one after the state match dates). I may try to get one together for the July dates that we had set aside, but it will probably be a "special purpose" match for club member / exec board educational purposes. Of which there is great need. Pathetic, but true.

That being said, I am going to need other Wildcat club members to step up and help me run this program in the coming years, as I am losing two of my main coworkers to relocation this year.

Edited by birdo