Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New training DVD's on the horizon

Leozinho

http://panteaoproductions.com/

Saw this link posted on another forum. As best I can tell its a teaser from the production company. I think I recognize Bob Vogel, Super Dave, Paul Howe, Ayoob. I know Paul Howe has training DVDs set for release soon. So I assume Bob V and the others are doing the same, but I could be wrong.

http://panteaoproductions.com/

EDIT: Embedding the link didn't work. If you click on the link, you go straight to a video montage of the above mentioned folks. Pretty good production values, I would say.

Edited by Leozinho

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't know if this is the right place to place this. Are the panteao production videos up for sell, can't find anywhere to order the videos. Saw them on youtube that's about it. Thanks.

Edited by jpsac2003

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this is the right place to place this. Are the panteao production videos up for sell, can't find anywhere to order the videos. Saw them on youtube that's about it. Thanks.

The website is now live and the videos are for sale.

Edited by Fernando Coelho

It's the way he holds his Glock. You can see his grip, arm positioning, and stance in the videos. He also has his hat off to the side a little, but that is a whole other matter. We are considering having the entire Panteao Gun Team wear the team hats that way. :)

Will he go into detail on this in the videos?

The website is now live and the videos are for sale.

Says live streaming COMING SOON. Not LIVE now.

Is Bob Vogel canting his gun to the right in almost all of his freestyle shooting in the video, or is it just me?

Yes. That is the way he shoots.

It comes from his uber-high grip and forward camming of his support hand. Here is the video that was mentioned:

Ok, what really bothers me is how they used a Portuguese word for the name of the company but they don't even come close to pronouncing it correctly. Good grief - how irritating.

Being Portuguese, I am very familiar with the language and the correct Portuguese pronunciation of the word Panteao. Since we are in the United States and English is the primary language for most, it was easier to pronounce the word as it is pronounced. If not, folks would have a hard time with it.

It's the way he holds his Glock. You can see his grip, arm positioning, and stance in the videos. He also has his hat off to the side a little, but that is a whole other matter. We are considering having the entire Panteao Gun Team wear the team hats that way. :)

Will he go into detail on this in the videos?

Yes, he does.