Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Bay Area, California

G17fan

Kevinc, are the matches still on Sundays?

If so I wont be able to attend due to my family goes to church on Sundays.

Sorry to say, they are still on Sundays, but, priorities are priorities.

Perhaps I'll run into you at one of the Saturday venues.

Good luck and good shooting!

Kevin

Yesplayer, where did you shoot at today?

Richmond Hotshot. Seems like a lot of people shoots at both clubs. Will be checking out TASC too. Too bad, Sunnyvale Gun and Rod didn't have action shooting; otherwise, that would be the closest!

Are you relatively new to competition too? Seemed like you have been shooting a while. Keep in touch!

- Yesplayer

Edited by yesplayer

I'm not sure how far will you travel but we have Saturday matches in Sacramento. Most matches are held on Sundays. Check www.actionpistol.org

i will thanx....my blaw lives in rocklin....one of us is either there or here in the bay on any given weekend.....

art

Yesplayer, where did you shoot at today?

Richmond Hotshot. Seems like a lot of people shoots at both clubs. Will be checking out TASC too. Too bad, Sunnyvale Gun and Rod didn't have action shooting; otherwise, that would be the closest!

Are you relatively new to competition too? Seemed like you have been shooting a while. Keep in touch!

- Yesplayer

I have shot in a few matches so far. I love it and look forward to shooting more often.

Are you guys shooting the match this weekend at Chabot? I think i am gonna be there with my blaw.

art

I am planning to attend the 1/8/11 match....

longtime shooter from northern cali here, usedto do 9 matches per month, have slowed down a bit of late...check out Actionpistol.org for a listing of most if not all clubs in northern cali area, everything from USPSA to IDPA to steel challenge type shooting can be found there, and again, welcome to THE best action shooting forum