Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dexter

Merlin Orr

Dunno if you guys know this but the guy that plays Dexter was married up until recently to the woman that plays his sister Deb. They've been seperated for a while and apparently Hall (Dexter) has been hanging out with the girl that played Lumen.

Depending on how cold this seperation/divorce goes look for Deb to get wacked along with her partner. :D

Well dexter has lost everything that has been good in his life. Deb is always choosing the wrong guy, and wrong decisions when it comes to life situations. But she is spot on when it comes to her job. she will probably be dying and catch dexter chopping someone up, and she will find out the truth and then die. lol

Dexter is going to have to be extra carefull, with the kids over for the summer in the next season. He is going to have problems with his daughter, I think Lumen will leave but come back at some point or become a killer and dexter will have to find her.

Those are some guesses for next season! What do you think will happen?

I heard Michael Hall had cancer, I just heard a rumor, don't know if it was true.

Those are some guesses for next season! What do you think will happen?

This may be a reach, but with Deb shooting the guy in the club, feeling nothing afterward and telling Dexter I started think maybe she might be open to what Dex has been doing. Then when she "caught" Dex and Lumen behind the plastic and expressed how she felt they had something strong between them, I think her and Dex may join forces at some point. I do not think it will happen next season.

• 2 years later...

Potential Spoiler!!! Sorry, I don't know how to add the spoiled thingy on here. Plus, if you don't want to be spoiled, you should know better than to read this thread :P

I didn't think it was as horrible as a lot of people thought it was. I guess it could've been better maybe, but I was hoping it wasn't gonna end without something huge (main character dying). Or a happily ever after ending....that would've sucked.

Definitely gonna miss the show. The "eyes" part at the very end was awesome.

Well, its all over now.

He ran away to be a freakin' lumberjack!?!?!?! What a crappy crappy stupid ending.

Dexter jumped the shark tank years ago for me. The finale was uninspired IMO.

I loved the show up until the very end. What I mean by that is that I loved every episode except the last one. wtf. This is worth a read for any fans out there though.

It's an alternate ending from Clyde Phillips, the former showrunner. I would have loved to see this version.

In the very last scene of the series, Dexter wakes up. And everybody is going to think, ‘Oh, it was a dream.’ And then the camera pulls back and back and back and then we realize, ‘No, it’s not a dream.’ Dexter’s opening his eyes and he’s on the execution table at the Florida Penitentiary. They’re just starting to administer the drugs and he looks out through the window to the observation gallery.

And in the gallery are all the people that Dexter killed—including the Trinity Killer and the Ice Truck Killer (his brother Rudy), LaGuerta who he was responsible killing, Doakes who he’s arguably responsible for, Rita, who he’s arguably responsible for, Lila. All the big deaths, and also whoever the weekly episodic kills were. They are all there.

That’s what I envisioned for the ending of Dexter. That everything we’ve seen over the past eight seasons has happened in the several seconds from the time they start Dexter’s execution to the time they finish the execution and he dies. Literally, his life flashed before his eyes as he was about to die. I think it would have been a great, epic, very satisfying conclusion.

Edited by mellow13