Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Name HK_MTBR gone...now

-JQ-

I like it too Joel. I've never understood why people feel they have to use nicknames, or fake names on here. We're all friends, right?

I'm a big fan of using the name my folks gave me, since it's all I really have to identify me as ..... well me! :)

I like this one better. Your old one always made me think weird things. :goof:

Oh yeah...blame all your weird thoughts on Joel.

I like it too Joel. I've never understood why people feel they have to use nicknames, or fake names on here. We're all friends, right?

Yeah, me too. Why can't....ah, um....nevermind.

I'm a big fan of using the name my folks gave me, since it's all I really have to identify me as ..... well me! :)

Well not everyone has such a Keen name as you Chris! :D

JQ is a name many of my best friends have called me for years...figured it was time here.

I still can't believe I don't recognize you with all the matches I shoot during the season. :wacko: We will have to meet one of these days!

As for Chris' comments, I have thought about changing my screen name to Kevin Sanders just to make him happy but every time I go to a match within one minute somebody walks up and says how's it going Sarge? I get called Kevin all day at work and by most everybody else I know outside the shooting world so being Sarge on here and at the matches gives me a little break from the work day routine. Plus nicknames usually have some meaning to a person that others don't understand. I used to go by Sandman on here, and it had nothing to do with my last name. Rather it was because I was called the sandman as a 1SG in the Army for having a habit of discharging those who were less than stellar performers. Watch out for the sandman was a pretty common theme in my units. Especially if you were a slug. ;)

I must admit, I have no idea what High Lord Gomer could mean.:roflol:

JQ is a name many of my best friends have called me for years...figured it was time here.

I was called Satch by friends, teachers, coaches, everybody my entire life up until I left home at 18. That name means alot to me but since then every time I have tried to use it it always seems to morph into sNatch, especially on the internet. So I don't use it.:(

JQ works well!:cheers:

You tell'em, Glock24Shooter !!

Yeah, but you don't irritate nearly as many people as some of us do :roflol:

I liked CHRIS TEEN too!:goof:

Who ?