Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bianchi Cup 2011

JecClark

I was just wondering if anyone knew if they have decided what to do about the prize money situation. I know Larry Potterfield announced that he is giving $100,000 in cash to anyone who can shoot a 1900 score in production at the 2011 Cup, but ive also heard from a reliable source it will be broken down and $30,000 will be given to each class if a certain score is achieved. (ex. to get $30,000 in Open=1920 188x Limited=1920 Production=1904) Has anyone heard the official decision yet? It probably still has not been made and is not posted on NRAHQ yet.

I haven't heard any official word yet. I'm sure we won't hear anything until the sponsorships are ironed out. Probably March or later.

The word I got was $100k to each. Open 1920-188x, Metallic 1918 and Production 1900.

At this point your guess is as good as mine. The International entries don't go out until next month. We'll probably get ours in Jan.

Holy crap batman.

$100K for 1920-188X. I would shout everybody a drink if I cold just shoot a 1920, bugger the X count.

I would hate to shoot a 1918 189X, that will really put a crease in your undies.

We have ordered in substantial supplies for Team NZ, thanks again Kevin for the Federals. So far we have 45K of them, I think we are sorted for this year.

Bruce Piatt already shot a 1918 in Metallic 2 years ago, but didn't get anything for it because his main gun was Open.

They should just go ahead and give him that one now.

And Doug shot a 1920-188X at the World shoot...............so do we just give it away now?:roflol:

Oh, I forgot.............this is for the Cup, not any place else in the world..........:cheers:

Alan~^~

Holy crap batman.

$100K for 1920-188X. I would shout everybody a drink if I cold just shoot a 1920, bugger the X count.

I would hate to shoot a 1918 189X, that will really put a crease in your undies.

We have ordered in substantial supplies for Team NZ, thanks again Kevin for the Federals. So far we have 45K of them, I think we are sorted for this year.

There were a few that were afraid that if they didn't put the money up for all the categories then 2 of them would suffer in participation. I was kind of looking forward to the change in competition.:devil:

GM,

You better put those primers to good use. I expect to see you and the crew in Michigan. I can't wait for it. Last year was a hoot. Did you get the email from Marty?

Except I'm a POM, actually no that would be you lot, Prisoners, back in the 60's it was strange that they cast Patrick McGoohan (American) as the Prisoner, the Aussies thought it was a documentary.

This could get fun.

Your turn.

Edited by gm iprod

Except I'm a POM, actually no that would be you lot, Prisoners, back in the 60's it was strange that they cast Patrick McGoohan (American) as the Prisoner, the Aussies thought it was a documentary.

This could get fun.

Your turn.

LOL....if you were going to the movies in the sixties, I'm sorry....I was taught to respect my ELDERS and you certainly qualify..........)))))))))))))))))))

This could get fun.

Your turn.

LOL....if you were going to the movies in the sixties, I'm sorry....I was taught to respect my ELDERS and you certainly qualify..........)))))))))))))))))))

The same applies for me also, bud.

Caroline just said "Don't New Zealanders sound alot like Aussies except educated", Just thought I'd pass that along.

Given Queen Caroline's choice in men......who is the educated one...really!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

Man, that's a good one. I'll shut up now. I'm out of my league here apparently.