Staff shoots Saturday March 26th.

More information to follow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We have completed some dirt work at the Riley Conervation Club, and it has greatly enhanced our ability to host a match. We will have a classifier in this match and a standards. The other six stages will be field courses. The classifier is Easy Street.

Have started to get several entries forms for the match. SHould have the stages posted up in the next day or so.

Going to be a great way to kick off the season. With the added bays at the range this gave us the ability to put on a State or Sectional quality style match at the begining of the season.

The stages are ones that Coach has been working on a tweaking now for awhile and will be alot of fun to shoot.

Get your entries in ASAP, limited space

Hell Aron, I'm going just because I like the name of the match ....... Wabash Valley OPEN. :cheers: Does this mean no Single Stack / Tupperware wussies allowed? :sight:

I've printed out my app and I'm mailing it off tomorrow. See you all there.

All divisions for this one.

I plan on possibly paying in person at the 1500 in a couple of weeks! I sent Jake a message, I lost the original response,,,my bad! See you then for sure!!!

Edited by JDubb

Hell, I'm going just because I like the name of the match ....... Wabash Valley OPEN. :cheers: Does this mean no Single Stack / Tupperware wussies allowed? :sight:

All divisions for this one.

Sounds good. I'll be there either way. Probably be riding solo, since Corey, Micah & DCarter are driving to Alabama the week after this match. So if anyone else from the SW Ohio area wants to ride along, you're more than welcome. Jake and Aron always put on some really good matches.

This looks like a great warm-up for the A6 match in April, as well as the rest of the 2011 shooting season. :)

The classifier stage will be Easy Street

here are the other 7 stages

(going to see if we can get Coach to dress up like Big Enos for this one)

Corey have you at least seen Smokey and the Bandit?

Stage 1Loaded up1.pdfStage 2Buford T Justice1.pdfStage 4 A Black Trans Am1.pdfStage 8 East bound and Down1.pdfStage 5 Punch Your momma in the mouth1.pdfStage 6 The Boys are Thirsty in Atlanta1.pdfStage 7And Truckin1.pdf

Stage 1Loaded up1.pdfStage 2Buford T Justice1.pdfStage 4 A Black Trans Am1.pdfStage 8 East bound and Down1.pdfStage 5 Punch Your momma in the mouth1.pdfStage 6 The Boys are Thirsty in Atlanta1.pdfStage 7And Truckin1.pdf

Looks like fun! Do you have your hands mixed up on the first stage though :ph34r:

Looks GREAT guys! Lots of 32 round stages for us open shooters. :)

I'm more interested in seeing who you get to dress up as LITTLE Enos. :ph34r::roflol:

No you CHOOSE to not shoot it, that is your DECISION.

Not everybody shoots Single Stack.

smokey and the who?

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

Bandit! I'm standing right down at the bottom of the hill Sheriff. I'm 6 foot 8 ... In a cowboy outfit ... I got a little pygmy standing right beside me, dressed just like me. You can't miss me. ;)

Sheriff Burford T. Justice from TEXAS:

Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry.

Oh, pardon me. For some reason you sounded a little taller on radio.

I'm gonna barbeque yo' ass in molasses!

This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags

If they'd a cremated the sum-bitch. I could be kickin' that Mr. Bandit's ass around the moon by now

The god damn Germans got nothin' to do with it.

And don't go home, and don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway.......Now, you can THINK about it... but don't do it!

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY makes Sheriff Buford T. Justice look like a possum's pecker.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Hell Aron, I'm going just because I like the name of the match ....... Wabash Valley OPEN. :cheers: Does this mean no Single Stack / Tupperware wussies allowed? :sight:

Wussies and sensitve types need not apply.

Looks like fun! Do you have your hands mixed up on the first stage though :ph34r: