Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A quick Equipment Question

Patrick Sweeney

I have to disagree.  The rules state the calibers that qualify for ESP, 45 is not one of them.

ENHANCED SERVICE PISTOL DIVISION

Handguns permitted for ENHANCED SERVICE PISTOL division must be Single Action or selective SA/DA and be of 9mm (9x19), (9x21), (9x23), .38 Super, .357 Sig, .40 S&W, .41 AE, 10mm Norma, .400 Cor-Bon and meet the following criteria:

"go buy more guns" are you crazy?  At last count, I have (mumble, mumble) 17 1911 pistols in the shop, not counting the loaners.  A passle of european military .32s and .380s, (I collected them for a while) another safe of nothing but revovlvers.  30 running feet of rifle rack with rifles and shotguns in it.

Ammo for it all, loading equipment, etc. I'm worried about the concrete slab and footings of the building.

And you say just buy more guns.  Where would I store them?  (All volunteers, I appreciate the sacrifice you're willing to go to, but no thanks.)

Quote: from Patrick Sweeney on 11:37 am on Feb. 13, 2003

Hey, maybe I can shoot IDPA with a: Colt model M in .380, or a CZ-27 in .32 ACP?  I't got, like a dozen of those.  They've got to be real guns, they're marked by the militarys that used to owen them.

BUG division, cept you can only load 5

What does the USPSA rules call for ?

I know at the last few IDPA nats we've given a clean tgt when doubts about scoring arose.

Quote: from Limited40 on 10:29 am on Feb. 14, 2003

i had to reshoot a stage because a target wasn't scored causing me to tank the stage i was on and then blowing the reshoot. i was 1 point away from second and 20 from first, maybe i wouldn't have been propelled to first but definately second.