Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Replica C-more....

pivoproseem

Depends where you buy. If you buy from a major shooting online store like Midway, Shooters Connection, Dawson, Brazos etc you will get the real deal.

If you buy on ebay I think it's difficult to find the real deal, most will be replica.

The main difference is in the hardware, that's easy to spot. I have a fake C-more on my airsoft gun and it looks the same to the untrained eye. It also works perfectly.

Here's a picture of it.

104_1567.jpg

104_1566.jpg

Red coating is there. I hate to say it but the fit and finish of the plastic is better on the replica, the mold tooling creates less flash. The dot is also crisper on the replica, although it's a smaller MOA. But the hardware is not as precise and has poor fit and finish.

For a real gun I'd get the real-deal from a good vendor and support them, save the replicas for the airsoft guns.

Edited by jid2

What about CDNN? I have bought an aluminum, & 2 slide rides for CHEAP, and they look just like the serendipity I got from SC.

When you say "cheap", what does that mean? If it's less than $125, I'd say it's a copy. If it's about $180 and up, it should be the real deal. CDNN is a reputable company that I have purchased from but they do carry several copies/fakes. They are up front about it though.

What about CDNN? I have bought an aluminum, & 2 slide rides for CHEAP, and they look just like the serendipity I got from SC.

how long ago did you get them?

there was a thread a couple of years ago that said cdnn bought a bunch of guns with c-mores mounted on them, parted them out sold the guns and c-mores separately.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41900&st=0&p=477159&hl=cdnn%20c%20more&fromsearch=1entry477159

Red coating is there. I hate to say it but the fit and finish of the plastic is better on the replica, the mold tooling creates less flash. The dot is also crisper on the replica, although it's a smaller MOA.

No surprise there.

Edited by larry cazes