Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Memphis Charity Challenge

Must be something about these revolver shooters, their attitude was great, no complaining or bickering, unlike some 3 gun / multi gun matches I've been to. A tip of the hat and a hearty round of applause to Mr. Sam Keen who put it all together. Thanks Sam.

I don't know of any personal videos that were taken, but I saw the guys from Shooting USA roaming around with their cameras! Sure looked to me like they were building a feature on the MCC for the TV show!

So if you don't subscribe to the Outdoor Channel already, this would be a good time to get signed up.

Had a great time at the MCC match, well run and the stages were fun and challenging. Stayed and shoot it on Sunday again with the Memphis club match had a full weekend of shooting. Where in the world did you come up with all that steel for stage 10 :cheers: . Great work Sam

Edited by Craig-2008

• 4 weeks later...

I will be getting a chance to try out some SL-Variant Speedloaders in the near future. They are the first "spring style" speedloaders that I have found that accomodate .45 Colt ammunition. The jetloaders and comp III speedloaders do not work with .45 Colt from what I have been able research. I know that my reloads will be more efficient, thus lowering my stage times.

Had I not "tanked" the classifier match that I was in in 2007 I would have made C class sooner. Climbing out of the cellar from that classifier match was a struggle. <_<

I appreciate the compliment on my shooting. I do the best that I can with what I have. :)

Edited by Blueridge