Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Guns Shops in Orlando

Best shop in the Orlando metro area is likely Shoot Straight, in Apopka, but a LONG way from the attractions. Near the attractions, there's a large Bass Proshops, but they have little competition gear...

Red Dot Shooting is a great place for USPSA/IDPA gear... but they are in Rockledge, way over by Cocoa Beach...

Good luck

Jeff

• 1 month later...

Beware of SS. They can have amazing prices but, sometimes they try and pay the mortgage of each sale. Gun Vault is a good one to order firearms but not much to look at. All the shops I've been to in Kissimmee are pretty nice. L and R Armory is my favorite.

• 1 month later...

FL Gun Exchange is indeed the best "closest" place to you IMO. From the attractions it is no easy feat to get to anyplace other than Kissimmee. Unless you have some time to burn and REALLY REALLY need something you'd be better off ordering online.

Enjoy the attractions.

I you do make it to Shoot Straight do some price research first they will have a good deal hidden in the store somewhere but more often than not I have found they are much higher priced than a common internet price.