Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

When is Ky. St. 3 gun for 2011?

We are picking our days off for Jan-Feb-Mar-April-May next week, and I was hoping to get off the weekend of the Ky. State 3 gun match. Have the dates been picked yet?

My company is also starting to ask for vacation dates for next year. Id like to get this date locked in.

what kind of help are they looking for?

Probably the kind with a D cup but Im sure they will take what they can get. :blush:

I had to miss a couple. The last one I shot in was the one it rained all day a couple years ago. Still a good place with good folks.

Looking for people to help set up and put everything away, as well as RO, etc from what I heard. I told them I'd help and they said they let the support guys shoot the match free, but its gonna turn a 1 day match into about 3 days of work.

Yup,, thats why staff shoots free. You will work your tail off but its worth it. If it wasnt a 4 plus hour drived Id do it cause they have great matches. I even went down in the past for the monthly matches.

Plus you get to game up all the stages before you shoot them.

Thanks for your interest in the KY MG. The target date for the 7th annual is the first weekend in June 2011. I'll make an official post as soon a we are 100% on that date. Plans also include a two day format. See you at the range.

GW

Match Director

TKS, I'll keep you posted. Our last IPSC pistol match for the year is this Sat. We'll start on KYMG sponsor stuff and stage design by the end of this month. Everything else will wait till spring.

GW

Please post here when registraion starts. Looking forward to it already. If I could just have someone pack me up and down the hill.