Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rimfire match at Topton

We will be hosting a 22 rimfire match at Topton on Sunday 12/12/10. It will be a single stage timed event with 50 to 60 pieces of steel. Scoring will be time plus. You get 3 runs for 10 dollars and can shoot the stage as many times as you want with multiple guns.

Payout will be 70%.

Rifle division. 30 rd max, no limitation on optics

Iron sighted pistol

Open Pistol

It looks like we will add at least one other stage. If enough people show interest we are thinking about a side shotgun stage as well. All stages will be scored seperately and paid out seperately as well. Bring lots of ammo.

Looking forward to it, put me down for the side shotgun match too

Dont let the high round count scare you away. If you dont have enough mags you can have someone load them for you while you shoot, you can also set another pistol or rifle on the table and switch to that one when you run out of ammo in the other one. This is a fun match and we want as many people to shoot it as possible. If you have good ammo you can even borrow a rifle from me if you want.

thanks

dean

It will be a 7-8 round speed stage. with poppers and some clays. If you dont have a semi auto or one that holds 8 bring 7.5 shot 23/4" shells and anyone can use my gun if they want.

thanks

dean

Dean'

How about shoot one popper, load eight, shoot one popper for the side match?

It would prove to the sagia guys why they should not be in tactical!

• 2 weeks later...