Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nordic Components Barrels.

smokshwn

I have the 16" Stainless Wilson-Nordic AR Rifle Barrel on an upper I put together. I am very happy with it. At 100 yds, I'm putting together 1/4 inch groups. I know 100 yards is not a good distance to judge the accuracy of a rifle, but I only use iron sights as I don't have a scope.

I have the 16" Stainless Wilson-Nordic AR Rifle Barrel on an upper I put together. I am very happy with it. At 100 yds, I'm putting together 1/4 inch groups. I know 100 yards is not a good distance to judge the accuracy of a rifle, but I only use iron sights as I don't have a scope.

1/4" group at 100 yards with iron sights... :roflol:

I haven't done any load development yet. I have the Wilson version and I'm getting about 1.5-2MOA with 55 reloads and a 4X power scope. Really light weight and with the intermediate gas system it functions really well with Wolf ammo.

Maybe if I switch to irons I'd get 1/4" groups.

Free shipping and you get a gas tube. Really good deal at $185.

But for a budget barrel and you don't mind it heavy I'd get the SS DPMS 1x8.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=431749[

Edited by Religious Shooter

That is pretty funny. We assume your joking...

...you are joking, arn't you?

Wow looks like I need to get me one of these...seeing how they're putting out comparable groups to my partner's F-Class rifle....and WITH IRON SIGHTS NO LESS.

• 10 months later...