Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hey!

dabeaven

Hello to all old timers and new users, of which I suspect I am the newest. I have been reloading for some time but not a lot as work limited my free time. Work is no longer an issue since I have recently retired. I have read several post in multiple forums and look forward to meeting members and getting to know others who share my interest.

Looking forward I am sure this group will be helpful to me as I reacquaint myself with reloading. I began with a Rock Chucker 30 plus years ago and upgraded to an RL 550B about four years ago. It probably has less than 1,000 rounds through it, all 45 ACP.

Greetings everyone!

Don :cheers::rolleyes:

I live in Georgetown Kentucky which is about 12 miles North of Lexington; however I was born in Uniontown and grew up there some years back...some years back, some years back.

Anyway thanks to all for the responses, I look forward to getting to know all who frequent these pages. I am really interested in learning from seasoned users and look forward to helping newbies in the future as I gain knowledges.

Regards,

dAb

I live in Georgetown Kentucky which is about 12 miles North of Lexington; however I was born in Uniontown and grew up there some years back...some years back, some years back.

Anyway thanks to all for the responses, I look forward to getting to know all who frequent these pages. I am really interested in learning from seasoned users and look forward to helping newbies in the future as I gain knowledges.

Regards,

dAb

Well then, you are just a short hop from Wilmore. It's just southwest of Lexington I think. AT will be along in a bit to welcome you and give you the lowdown...

Ok...

How do I join the Bluegrass Club? I have always considered it and wanted to do it; but time restraints kept me away. Tell me, what do I need to do to become a full fledged member of the Bluegrass Sportsman Club?

I think I am ready to and able to do that~.

dAb

Ok...

How do I join the Bluegrass Club? I have always considered it and wanted to do it; but time restraints kept me away. Tell me, what do I need to do to become a full fledged member of the Bluegrass Sportsman Club?

I think I am ready to and able to do that~.

dAb

My Friend GrumpyOne gave you a good link. Next Saturday is our IDPA match. You should bring your equipment and have fun. I won't be there :( I'll be in Louisville for the Knifemakers' Guild yearly show. Lot's of great people. You'll have fun. :cheers:

Here http://www.bgslinc.com/ is the main link. Our calendar http://bgslinc.com/webcalendar/month.php

A.T.

if i lived anywhere within about 2 hours of that place id be a member, not just for the pistol shooting, but that entire facility is phenomenal!

ETA: and it must be nice living in the same town as Shooters Connection, lol

Edited by Corey

if i lived anywhere within about 2 hours of that place id be a member, not just for the pistol shooting, but that entire facility is phenomenal!

Corey, you aren't kidding. The couple of times I've been out there, I keep looking for the tank firing range....They have every other firing range, so they gotta have that one somewhere! :roflol:

Welcome to the forums! Where in KY?

I live in Georgetown Kentucky and I too am retired Army. I retired in 1970 due to injuries received in Vietnam where I served as a squad Sargent in I corp with the Americal Division.

Where are you from?

• 3 weeks later...

I am from Georgetown, about 12 miles north of Lexington, or I should say Lexington is about 12 miles South of here. I moved here from Western Kentucky about 3 or four...no, 34 years ago. Anyway this is a beautiful part of our grand country and I encourage everyone to pay us a visit!

Don

I am from Georgetown, about 12 miles north of Lexington, or I should say Lexington is about 12 miles South of here. I moved here from Western Kentucky about 3 or four...no, 34 years ago. Anyway this is a beautiful part of our grand country and I encourage everyone to pay us a visit!

Don

Don, come on out Saturday and shoot IDPA.:cheers:http://bgslinc.com/webcalendar/month.php

A.T.