Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Hate Crickets

liljohnnie

I hate crickets....The noise is like fingernails on a blackboard to me. Get a cat. They seem to love chasing and eating these little critters. When we had a cat, we didnt see many crickets but we did see random parts as aftermath. Apparently she did not like the legs.

Edited by larry cazes

Amen. I was sleeping over at my ladies place last weekend and she was snoring something bad so I went down in the basement to sleep on the couch and as soon as I laid down, the cricket started. The worst are the cave crickets with those long legs.

They get thick as locusts around here from time to time...they stink too...kinda makes me nauseous thinking about them. Damn pestilence!

........and don't EVEN get me started on locusts! Finally opened a can of whoopass on those little black minions of satan. My wife says it's bad luck to kill crickets,if that's the case then i am totally screwed. Good thing i don't believe in luck, good or bad.

I read the post and thought about how much it sucks.... two days later I hear one of the bastards in my computer/office/reload room. Little bastard made racket for three days before my little Cairn Terrier finally caught up with him. :) Good boy!

JT