Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Apologies For My Absence

Vince Pinto

Hi folks,

I'm sorry that I've haven't responded to any messages in the last 72 hours, and I doubt I'll be able to do much better in the next 72 hours.

I'm in Las Vegas at the moment, I'm jet-lagged like you would not believe, and I'm involved in official (plus informal "over dinner & drinks") IPSC meetings from 0900hrs to midnight every day, and it's hard enough trying to run my business by remote control (cue violins).

I should be able to catch up by Thursday so, in the meantime, behave yourselves ............

There is a real irony to someone sitting in Las Vegas (even claiming to be "working" to midnight) telling everyone sitting at home to behave :P

Everyone knows that one can manage for 4 days in Las Vegas without any sleep, so there are at least 8 hours a day free to get into trouble B)

Uncle Vinnie back in America!!!

We really need to fix that loop-hole,,,

Warning to the citizens of Las Vegas!!!

Lock-up your daughters and wives. Hide all your alcohol. Board up all sHooters resteraunts. And close down any establishments that may sell those 'special' toys. If your lucky your town may return to normal in a few months...

:P:DB)

PS...Some one buy VP a drink for me!!!

Hi Bro',

Just thought I'd remind you that your scheduled "golf game" at CLUB PARADISE. Tee-off is anytime after dinner. It's right across Hard Rock Hotel.

The specialty "gun shop" is located half-way between The Strip and Fremont. It's behind the Love Chapel or something. If you see the bright red neon sign that says XXX, you've gone too far. It's the one with the blue neon.

Have fun!!! Oh, and try not to feed the goats this time around. You do remember what happened the last time..... :lol::D:P

Sorry folks, Vince has a bad sense of direction hence this post. I normally navigate for him but I regretably have to stay home this time.

Hi Guys

I've just come back from Las Vegas and yes, strange but true, Vince has been behaving himself. Certainly lustful thoughts, she was rather cute, (it seems we have similar taste in the women we find attractive) but that's as far as it goes.

That was up to Wednesday night but from Thursday onwards is for Vince to confess or another to squeal on him.

Hi guys,

I can confirm Neil's comment, we certainly have the same taste involving women. I lost track of Vince since yesterday, so he is on his own from now on. I'm on my way back home with a quick landing on Newark Airport - New York. Another hour before another plane brings me back home :wacko:

Neil,

How dare you accuse me of behaving myself? I have a reputation to maintain. Humph! ;)

Yoda,

I managed to cut loose the GPS tracking device you guys attached to my ankle when I arrived, and I only have two words to say to you ................ yeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Aikidale,

Naaaaah. She's not my type.

However I went to the Las Vegas Petting Zoo one night (I think it was called "Cheetahs"), and there was this one cute little critter called Lola (cue "Copacabana") I could've easily married, and I even booked a time at the "Hunka-Hunka Burning Love Wedding Chapel", but she seemed more interested in collecting images of dead American Presidents, which she cleverly displayed on her person in a most decorative way.

B)