Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G35 is now a single shot pistol!

ChopperDoc

Has some past problems with my pre owned G35 going three round burst so I ordered all new internals. Pretty much every part was replaced. Took it to the range this morning and had some problems.

It chambers and fires the first round. Then the trigger will not reset. Rack the slide by hand and it will fire. Tried the upper on my 17 frame, no issues.

I replaced the following parts:

Trigger / bar assy - Glock

Ejector housing Glock

13 lb recoil spring aftermarket

Glockworx spring kit

3.5 # connector - sheerer

I polished both the connector & trigger bar lightly, mirror shine, no metal removed, no edges rounded

I barely touched the polishing wheel on the top of the trigger bar, no metal removed or reshaped

I did bend in slightly the new connector; it stuck out more than the stock one.

Any ideas what is causing the trigger not to reset?

Thanks

Vic

Edited by ChopperDoc

how do you improperly install a trigger spring? When I installed the new connector, It stuck out further than the one it replaced. After, polishing it slightly, I bent it in slightly. Too much maybe? Next outing at the range, I'll take the old one and experment.

Thanks for the replys

Edited by ChopperDoc

It is the connector. It is suppose to be bent out in order to work. If it is not bent out it wont work When installing parts in a glock,always install them first to see if it works. Then if you adjust them you know it was your own doing