Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Race holster for M&P Pro

vrmn1

I am thinking about shooting my M&P pro in limited steel challenge.

What race holster do you like?

I like the CR Speed for USPSA because I like the security of the barrel plug when setting down or odd starting positions.

For steel that is not a worry.

Speed sec? Ghost? or others Which do you like?

I am thinking about shooting my M&P pro in limited steel challenge.

What race holster do you like?

I like the CR Speed for USPSA because I like the security of the barrel plug when setting down or odd starting positions.

For steel that is not a worry.

Speed sec? Ghost? or others Which do you like?

Does anyone other than CR make a race holster for the M&P?

Does anyone other than CR make a race holster for the M&P?

Not that I'm aware of, we have the CR holster in stock and have been looking for others but haven't found anything yet.

Spend the money on more ammo, components or something else that might actually help ;)

The other day I was helping a friend work on his draw technique so I grabbed my M&P Pro and Bladetech DOH rig (what he just bought) and had no problem running off .80-.85s draws on a 10x18" steel plate at 10yds. I managed a few that were .75, but that's about my reliable limit, race holster or not. I don't have the best draw in the world, but it's not terrible, and I don't see the need for a race holster for anything except an Open gun with a scope. Compare a DOH (or similar) to a Ghost, CR, etc and there might be .10s difference for some folks, and often no difference. Solid technique will make you faster, a holster won't. R,

• 2 weeks later...