Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Shadow Production Rules?

G34 CORDY

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 4:29 PM, motosapiens said:

absolutely. new shooters at local matches are a whole different thing, not that bumping to open would really make a difference.

Exactly. My first match the RO helped me along and told me if I was shooting too high/low/whatever on a texas star and a couple other steels. I came back because of him. I finished at like 19% of score, so even D class shooters had zero to worry about when I got coached.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2010 at 11:39 PM, W_Buck said:

Just remember to go slow and use both hands, grasp the hammer between your thumb and forefinger with your weak hand and slowly lower it while pulling the trigger.

I put my thumb between the hammer and slide, drop the hammer on my thumb and roll my thumb out. The hammer will slowly fall into position.

If the hammer is oily or wet (raining) there is a chance the hammer will slip out of your fingers with the grasping technique.

On 9/30/2017 at 9:14 AM, zombywoof said:

I put my thumb between the hammer and slide, drop the hammer on my thumb and roll my thumb out. The hammer will slowly fall into position.

If the hammer is oily or wet (raining) there is a chance the hammer will slip out of your fingers with the grasping technique.

The competition hammers (hollowed out) give you plenty to grab on to though.