Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

new from NH

Birddogtwo

Hi I'm new to the forum as well as reloading. I bought a used 550B with a ton of components. Some in caibers I'll probably never use but the price was right. I got 12 quick change set ups plus some old powder (16 years) but it still works. So far I've reloaded 1000 rounds of 45 ACP and 500 38 special. My next caliber will be 44 mag. I also have a lot of 44 special components, so I'll try those. Then I'll pick up some 45 70 dies and bullets and try that. If your from NH and need something I have that I don't need, I'd be willing to trade. I think everything is in good shape but would want you to see it first. Hence the from NH bit. I do a lot of bird hunting some deer and a lot of flyfishing. I've lurked on the forum for almost a year and learned a lot from you guys... THANKS

Dave

Hi I'm new to the forum as well as reloading. I bought a used 550B with a ton of components. Some in caibers I'll probably never use but the price was right. I got 12 quick change set ups plus some old powder (16 years) but it still works. So far I've reloaded 1000 rounds of 45 ACP and 500 38 special. My next caliber will be 44 mag. I also have a lot of 44 special components, so I'll try those. Then I'll pick up some 45 70 dies and bullets and try that. If your from NH and need something I have that I don't need, I'd be willing to trade. I think everything is in good shape but would want you to see it first. Hence the from NH bit. I do a lot of bird hunting some deer and a lot of flyfishing. I've lurked on the forum for almost a year and learned a lot from you guys... THANKS

Dave

Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you got a nice setup! Ask cali how many cal conversions he loads for!!

@Cali, sorry just kinda surprise at your Conversion kits! WOW!