Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I just want to thank Brian for hosting this outstanding forum. I can only imagine how much time and effort goes into making it the place that it is. Thanks Brian.:cheers:

I want to thank Flex and the mods for all their hard work in making this forum a great place to share knowledge and just generally hang out.

I have met some great guys and gals through this forum and look forward to meeting many more.

Less than two years ago I didn't even own a decent gun let alone the gear I needed to compete. With the help of this forum I was able to get what I needed to get started. And for the most part, get it right the first time.

Again thanks to everyone involved, and here is looking forward to 3,000 more posts!

"Wow, Sarge! Does this mean you're not going to post for a while so you can leave your post count at that magic number?"

A few people here teased me about that when I reached 10K.

I'll admit I did let it sit at that figure for a couple of days... :D

Meanwhile, congratulations on your 3K...! (It was still at 3K at the time of this post.)

"Wow, Sarge! Does this mean you're not going to post for a while so you can leave your post count at that magic number?"

A few people here teased me about that when I reached 10K.

I'll admit I did let it sit at that figure for a couple of days... :D

Meanwhile, congratulations on your 3K...! (It was still at 3K at the time of this post.)

Pesky work! I had to go out and cut a tree down.