Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1st Gen Glock 17

dskinsler83

Ok guys I am sure this is on here somewhere but i gotta ask. How much is a Glock 17 1st Gen worth??? $375 maybe?? Or can they be used for an open build??? I think i have read somewhere that u need at least a 2 pin locking block to do open major 9 with the glock is that right. could i used the new timberwolf frame and the 1st gen slide or just add the 1st gen slide to my 34 frame and do it that way. anybody got any ideas or advice or do i need to call glock and lone wolf lol thanx in advance and of course :cheers:

yeah i know the 3rd gens are plentiful but this is a 1st gen some people like collectables just saying would it be worth 375 or more i really dunno

I will say close to it. You can-as far as I know-still send them

back to Glock for an overhaul/check up. Last time I went that way,

they replaced the trigger group-for 0$ and checkd all other parts!

But that S&H :goof: Can hurt!

RoleX: You are correct about the shipping being painful! In early July I sent a Glock 35 back to Smyrna after a mini-KB. the UPS store wouldn't take teh pistol and I had to go to the city next to mine to send it from the UPS Service Center. The shipping (next day air required, of course) and insurance From Gulfport, MS to Smyrna was $75.00. The gas to drive that far would've been about the same price.