Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Time and support of my family

tgford58

What I like the most is having a supportive wife that cajoled me into returning to competitive shooting after a 15+ year lay-off. Shooting was always a first love for me, the time spent on the range trying to perfect my abilities. How many women, especially non-shooters would accept the expense and the time. And to top it off allow the 20 truckloads of dirt to be drug across her lawn to build a big boy payground. Not only that but take up the same sport and spend almost every waking hour shooting. Well I have a new first love but now I get to share my old first love with her. So I like my wife and all she has given and done.

post-25146-053449800 1282155461_thumb.jp

Just don't give her the wrong loads while she is shooting at a star with 3" plates !! :surprise:

I appreciate you and your wife and your daughters driving a hour to help set a stage up at are match. Big Help !!

It is good to see family working together.

Brent

Very cool!

My wife never shot a gun before we met...now she has a carry permit and doesn't mind that I spend so much time and money on the sport. My father made a brilliant comment when I was talking about that once. He said, "if you ever get annoyed at something she's done, remember this, and be nice to her!"....words to live by :cheers:

What I like the most is having a supportive wife that cajoled me into returning to competitive shooting after a 15+ year lay-off. Shooting was always a first love for me, the time spent on the range trying to perfect my abilities. How many women, especially non-shooters would accept the expense and the time. And to top it off allow the 20 truckloads of dirt to be drug across her lawn to build a big boy payground. Not only that but take up the same sport and spend almost every waking hour shooting. Well I have a new first love but now I get to share my old first love with her. So I like my wife and all she has given and done.

You JUST like her! :surprise: Man, you gotta do better than that!

Pat