Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

North Florida IPSC Matches, Help

Hey guys I have been lurking here for a while and picked up some great info, and hope you can help me on this question. I am a relatively new shooter within the last year and have really been enjoying my matches. I shoot my local match every month, but I want to shoot more. I would like to shoot as many matches as possible. I really just do not know where to go here in north Florida to shoot. I am willing to drive to Jacksonville, Georgia, or Alabama. I have looked on uspsa website and area 6, and they list ranges but I do not know what weekend they shoot or what they shoot.

My question is where is the matches around here within 150 miles give or take of Tallahassee.

Thanks guys for all your help, and info.

Let's see, SEPSA on the second Sat(a couple of Tally people make the trip, ask Dave M.) My match(Coastal Area Practical Shooters) shoots in GA on the fourth Sat, East Alabama on the second Sunday, There are others depending on how far you want to drive. Just call or email the club rep listed on the USPSA site. That is what they are paid the big bucks for :roflol:

Guy, Come shoot with us in Marianna. Second and fourth Sundays, Ipsc style 2nd Sunday, Steel Challenge on the 4th Sunday. We are about an hour form Tally.

We've shot together a few times. Pm for directions or get a hold of Dave M. You might be able to car pool.

See Ya.

Daniel Keith

Our club is, by my measurement, about 167 miles from down town Tallahassee. If thats not too far theres a lot to do here.

Hernando Sportsman Club. Right off US19 just south of Homosassa.

Steel Match-First Saturday

USPSA Pistol-Second Sunday

Action Rifle-Second Saturday (Jan,April,July,Oct this is a 3-gun match)

IDPA Pistol-Third Saturday

Action 2-gun (Shotgun/Pistol)-Fourth Saturday

3-Gun-Fifth sunday (when a month has 5 sundays As this month does)

There is also Trap/skeet and Five stand, as well and are open on most days.

www.hernandosportsmansclub.com

I don't know how up to date the website is.

Dave Mueller and I car pool to Montgomery on the 1st Sun. Marianna on the 2nd Sun. Phoenix city on the third Sun. and Tallahassee on the 1st Sat. Talk to Dave or email me @ manelines@comcast.net

Hope to see you soon, Dan.

Dave Mueller is Da Man!