Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello

SNSCaster2

Hey everyone, just wanted to get my first post in the books here.. my name is Ryan Stinar, A63666, of Flanagan, IL. I'm fairly new to the shooting scene/industry, having started USPSA about a year ago. Shooting has always been a part of my family and life but never such a large part of my life as it is now. I have been making cast lead bullets for SNS Casting for about 2 years now and have recently been bitten by the competition shooting bug. I've been lurking on the forums for some time mostly figuring out ways to improve my skills and learning anything I can so I figured it was about time I try to contribute or at least make my presence known! Anyways, thanks for all the good stuff in these forums, look forward to learning more here.

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Dirk, I'm finally starting to put things together. . Jim, I have the greatest sponsor ever and am incredibly lucky to get my start in this game with a little help.. I finally figured out how crazy I was to not take advantage of it! I'm glad you like them foilhat, that's one of our most popular bullets for good reason! Thanks for the welcome everyone