Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Italy

danverz

Thanks for your messages.

I write from La Spezia.

Yes I reload by myself in 9x21:

I have a Dillon 650XL with the Dillon case feeder and I set up a bullet feeder from Lee Precision on my Dillon with the multitube option

I use the powders Cheddite Granular and Baschieri&Pellagri. I use TargetBullets bullets and CCI or Federal Primers.

I have a Tanfoglio Limited with alloy grips and alloy magwell.

I just ordered some parts from the Henning shop, but I think Mr Henning Wallgren is on holiday by now because I did not have any answers yet.

I am looking to get my Tanfoglio a little bit more competitive with a smoother trigger and a lighter slide.

By now I am attending a little course to get the "Millennium Bronzo" thats an abilitation to shoot in IPSC stages so I really am in the first stage of the "shooting road" :)

Ciao everybody

Daniele

Thanks for your messages.

I write from La Spezia.

Yes I reload by myself in 9x21:

I have a Dillon 650XL with the Dillon case feeder and I set up a bullet feeder from Lee Precision on my Dillon with the multitube option

I use the powders Cheddite Granular and Baschieri&Pellagri. I use TargetBullets bullets and CCI or Federal Primers.

I have a Tanfoglio Limited with alloy grips and alloy magwell.

I just ordered some parts from the Henning shop, but I think Mr Henning Wallgren is on holiday by now because I did not have any answers yet.

I am looking to get my Tanfoglio a little bit more competitive with a smoother trigger and a lighter slide.

By now I am attending a little course to get the "Millennium Bronzo" thats an abilitation to shoot in IPSC stages so I really am in the first stage of the "shooting road" :)

Ciao everybody

Daniele

Well said, welcome to the familia! You are now more then just a friend of ours! Lol. Sorry Donni Brosco was on last night!

Ciao Daniele,

what is the price of these Cheddite Granular and Baschieri&Pellagri, TargetBullets bullets and CCI or Federal Primers in Italy?

Thanks in advance :)

From my Italian favourite shop:

Cheddite Granular (finest) 43€ 1kg

Baschieri&Pellagri 46€ 1kg

TargetBullets 9mm (356'' diameter) 124gr Cast Round Nose (RNBB, code T331) 43€ 1000 bullets

TargetBullets 9mm (356'' diameter) 124gr Platinum Round Nose (RNBB, code T93platinum) 72€ 1000 bullets

CCI Primers 19€ 1000 pieces

Federal ... mmm .. I do not remeber but maybe about 24€ 1000 pieces

Ciao,

Daniele

Edited by danverz

• 2 weeks later...

From my Italian favourite shop:

Cheddite Granular (finest) 43€ 1kg

Baschieri&Pellagri 46€ 1kg

TargetBullets 9mm (356'' diameter) 124gr Cast Round Nose (RNBB, code T331) 43€ 1000 bullets

TargetBullets 9mm (356'' diameter) 124gr Platinum Round Nose (RNBB, code T93platinum) 72€ 1000 bullets

CCI Primers 19€ 1000 pieces

Federal ... mmm .. I do not remeber but maybe about 24€ 1000 pieces

Thank you very much for the answer. Which one shop is this - I'm interested these near by Milano :) - the prices suits me. I'm from Bulgaria and often travel to Italy. I wont to take advantage of it to buy some supplies.

Once again thank you in advance

Ciao