Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from East TN

grumpy.old.1

Just a quick intro. My name is James and I am a new again shooter. Got my feet wet shooting weekly matches at a small range in '93, '94 then started a family. I did manage to get some matches started at Ft Polk LA through MWR in '98 but have no idea if they kept them going after I shipped off to Korea. The times between and after I continued to have the itch but not the time or the funds. Just started shooting again this summer and hope I never have to stop. Shot my first IDPA match in April, classified the next month as SS in SSP, eight seconds shy of expert. Have been able to shot 3 more IDPA matches and one USPSA match. Time is still tight but I have been able to shoot once a month and its better than nothing. Next is getting gear together to start 3 gun. Heres to a healthy addiction.

Welcome James! I am a Sevier County man also. I was born and raised in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville but I relocated to Phoenix 7 years ago.

There's some good guys out there and a few really good shooters too. Try ORSA out and you could also go to Greeneville to shoot.