Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

When the going gets tough

benos

Once you know what it means to call your shots, and can do it reliably, keep in mind at all times - especially when the going gets tough - call every shot.

(I just got back from a break on the porch, and I was remembering how doing that pulled me through so many stages with flying colors.)

be

• 3 weeks later...

This gets me outa of trouble real quick in the middle of a stage. Just taking that extra tenth sometimes to see the front sight stops a bad stage from becoming a match ender.H!

im getting a bit better at this. ive had a few shots go astray and the second it goes bang, i "knew" it would be ugly and immediately made the shot up. havent caught them all yet. its a daily a learning experience...

• 1 month later...

Great advice. Knowing that I am getting good hits by watching my sights really gives me the confidence to try to shoot to my potential, especially on COFs with longer and tougher shots. And calling a miss and making it up on the spot to save yourself from the potential pain of the dreaded "mike"...that feels pretty great too :cheers:

CAZ