Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Multigun Nationals, Heavy Metal Limited

So far I count just 3 of us attending the Nationals, arn't there any more??? :huh:

jj

I seem to remember a petition with 12 names on it saying they would shoot the Multi Gun Nationals in HM Limited if USPSA changed the rules. We did, so surely there are at least 12 registered right? :ph34r:

If any of those "petitioners" were from my area, send me a PM with names and I will call them up and tell them it is time for them to send in their entry.

So far I count just 3 of us attending the Nationals, arn't there any more??? :huh:

jj

I seem to remember a petition with 12 names on it saying they would shoot the Multi Gun Nationals in HM Limited if USPSA changed the rules. We did, so surely there are at least 12 registered right? :ph34r:

I have contacted most of them... I can't send in the app for them! You guys know who you are, time to put up!!!

jj

Come on guys this is bumming me out!!!!

Get off your duff and respond to this thread if you ARE shooting Heavy Metal Iron!!!!

If we do not have enough to warrant a division it would be nice to know NOW, not after the 3 of us get there!

Please join in.

Patrick