Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15 Comp/Brake

SN13

I almost knocked an RO over once with my SJC (may have been the score keeper, don't remember). He stumbled backwards but managed to stay on his feet. :blush: I had it on video, not sure what happened to it. :D

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22829785/AR15-Compensators-pt-2

Is a fantastic read. Thank you.

One thing else I noticed. SJC Lund and TTI Eliminator .... very similar to the Bushmaster Ycomp.

I'm not a Bushmaster fan, but... If the Ycomp does 99% of what the SJC/TTI do at 50% the cost... we'll see. thanks for the input guys!

This is too funny, that "FANTASTIC READ" would have been what you found in the simple search Pat suggested. What is even funnier is he wrote it :roflol:

Wow, it must be slow over on M4, they all seem to want to come over here to play. :roflol:

I am not an "experienced operator" and therefore know absolutely nothing, with that in mind I can tell you why that "tactical comp", won't proform anywhere close to a good Rolling Thunder/SJC/Miculek. It only has one vertical surface for the gas to work against, it has NO big holes to help direct gas in order to dampen side to side, or up forces, it has no expantion chamber to counter up thrust, I am sure it is much better than an A2, but truth be known I bet it is no more effective than an A2 with a washer welded on the front. I am sure it is one of the best the operator has tried "TACTICAL COMP WISE", but for us f$#%ing gamers, it won't be nearly what we need.

With that said I am sure that I will be told about how we gamers don't understand a thing! and none of us know how to "really operate" an AR Platform. I am not trying to pick a fight here but where do the "tactical" guys think red dots and comps came from???

Anyone looking for a comp might want to check out this thread. One experienced AR operator said it was the best of the many he has ever used.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=55210

Holy Recoil, Batman! That thread started in June of this year, and has 43 pages!

Like Kurt, I'm glad I'm just a gamer, not an "operator".

What does working for the phone company have to do with guns and compensators? :goof:

If you don't have a Benny Hill Rolling Thunder comp, you cannot possibly win ANY match, even a club match with 2 shooters in your division and the other one gets DQ'd. You would still lose if you did not have a Rolling Thunder.

With that said I am sure that I will be told about how we gamers don't understand a thing! and none of us know how to "really operate" an AR Platform. I am not trying to pick a fight here but where do the "tactical" guys think red dots and comps came from???

where's the emoticon for "peeing myself laughing"?:roflol: