Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Range Bags

BlackIce

This has been discussed extensively here. You might try a search.

That being said...I have a Shooter's Tournament Series bag from Chuck at Shooters Connection and I love it. It has been through a year of competition now including rain, snow, mud, drops from pickup tailgates, etc. and is still going strong.

For the zillionth time, I-Shot bags. Use the "SEARCH" function before posting a new question & then post only if you do not find a response. We are more than willing to help those who help themselves first. Regards, C.

I went from a Dillon size bag to a Shooters Connection bag. Both are great. When I loaded the SC bag with everything including 300 rds of 45 ACP 230 I thought I was gonna get a second hernia. The SC bag is now more reasonable in weight. As Caspian 28 said.....Better to get bigger than too small. Good Luck......

I posted a similiar topic a few months ago and it has a lot of great info. I took the advice and bought the Shooters Connection bag. What an awesome bag. I can't see going back to anything else. Give Chuck a call and order one. Not only is he a great guy but he ships so fast. It felt like I had the bag in 5 minutes after I called. LOL

Def. a great well thought of bag.