Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TruGrip orders being processed?

kv501

Hello--

I was wondering if there is anyone who has recently ordered a set of TruGrip tapes from the Wesselman website. I would like to pick up a set but when I emailed a couple of times to get an estimated delivery time I got no answer. I also see that EricW hasn't posted here in quite some time. I am ready and willing to place the order, but not really until I can tell if things are up and going. Any info you may have would be appreciated. I completely understand if he's busy and has other irons in the fire, I just didn't want to hit the checkout button if things were shut down.

Also, If you have recently made a purchase, what was the time from order to arrival?

Thanks a bunch,

Nick

Tried the search earlier and got lots of good info on the grips, but nothing has been posted in quite a long time about ordering, etc. Unless someone else has found something I didn't.

Thanks,

Nick

i think there are some vendors carrying his product. i bought from the source and the order took a shade over a month to show up. great product, just dont expect it the next day

Manny is backordered too; I just asked him. He has an alternative out that is very similar that I just got in today to try out. Very similar in terms of appearance, texture and the like, but I haven't put them on yet.