Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special Classifier Matches

Would like to classified in Single Stack this year. Does anyone if there are any clubs within a reasonable drive from central Ohio planning to have a special classifer match this summer/fall?

Does anyone know if the map to Wayne County website on their website is correct as I didn't see any ranges on the Satellite view? If not, could someone give me the correct address/directions?

Thanks, Steve

Thanks, I see it now! Even looks like they have a place for coon dog water races. I'm surprised my dad never dragged me there in my youth.....wait, maybe he did.

Steve Toth

A-16282

If you have been lucky enough to swim in our dog pool, then that would explain a lot of the problems that you may be experiancing such as a nerveous twitch, dry mouth, foarming of the mouth, bloodshot eyes, loss of hair on your head, howling at the moon when it is full, increased hair on your back and other regions, nails have grown longer and frequent memory loss when the moon comes out at night.....Just kidding.......Yes,we have it, but all it really does is provide a great breeding ground for mosquito's.........after shooting in the late afternoon/early evening, it is all we can do to get to our cars without being carried away by the swarms. But we do have 10 pistol bays with good drainage and not a lot of hassles.

Come see us sometime for a match. You'll be glad that you did.

Regards,

Roy Neal

Steve,

You only need 4 classifiers for your initial classification in an equipment division.

I know you can reshoot the classifier in another division (than you shot the regular match in) at Circleville and at Rayner's (south of Zanesville).

Thanks Flex. The way Circleville runs the match it can be tough to reshoot the classifer and my original plan was to reshoot at Rayner's. However, the last couple Rayner's matches have left me hot and tired and in no mood to reshoot which is the reason I am looking for a special classifier match. That and its always nice to have a couple of scores to throw away.... I have been in contact with some of the people from Wayne County and they seem like a good group of guys and I am looking forward to getting up there this weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

Would like to classified in Single Stack this year. Does anyone if there are any clubs within a reasonable drive from central Ohio planning to have a special classifer match this summer/fall?

Not so sure about reasonable for you but... this coming weekend Crooked Creek Conservation Club is having ann ALL classifier match. They are in Hartsgrove Ohio. PM me if your interested or want details.