Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warsaw's End of the Year Shoot Out

I don't know how many people signed up so far but I do know that the shooters should have a great time. I talked to Repete this past weekend and he and his dad have some great stages designed with unique starting positions.

I have squadded a few that sent in there entries together. I will lay squad sheets out the morning of the match for the guys that walk in . No one said they wanted to shoot Sat. with ROs yet. As of tonight its all Sunday shooter.

Pete has come up with some different and challenging stages. Still room for more shooters.

I think it came out 251 rounds if you don't miss :o . 8 stages with lunch for $40.00.

Brent

Hey Brent, switch me from Production to Limited. Im Unclassified but I wanna give it a try.

Jon Fuhrman

No Problem. More rounds the better!!

There are some really neat stages in the works . Its going to be a fun match to shoot. Room for more shooters . 8 stages ,250+ rnds , with lunch for $40.00.

Brent

This was a match you should not have missed. Brent and his gang did an outstanding job with eight high round count stages and lunch. When was the last time you shot four Texas Stars on the same stage? Much fun and well worth the drive. Thanks to all at Warsaw for a great match.

Squad 3 was fantastic to shoot and work with, now if we could have done something about all the reshoots.

Edited by herky

We'd like to thank everyone who put on this match as well. Awesome stages that showed lots of imagination in their design. Lunch was the best match lunch I think we've ever had - who can top homemade? Have blisters to verify that a lot of rounds went downrange (1 stage of 48 rounds - 1 stage with 4 Texas stars). And popping out of a wedding cake! Looked like you emptied the storage shed for this one. Definitely a fun day.

Thanks again everyone!!

Sue and Steve