Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New sub forum? (2 Gun -- Rimfire)

Hello: My 11 year old son and I are shooting the Ruger Rimfire match this coming weekend Aug 14-15 at Founders Ranch. It is one of the series that Ruger is running. It should be alot of fun and he is looking forward to it. OK me to :roflol: I am in for the rimfire subforum :cheers: Thanks, Eric

...I have been practicing; for the first time in years...

Exactly. I shoot matches every weekend, but haven't practiced in years due to my finances. Recent access to a .22 and the "guilt free" (inexpensive ammo) practice I did was fantastic.

+1 for a sub forum.

ac

just shot the Ruger Rimfire Regional in New Mexico. I finished 5th limited, 31st overall. My 14yo son kicked my butt with the rifle and ended up 31st overall and 4th Junior. Not bad for his first year, and only shooting a pistol 3 times before the match. I suspect that next year, I will be his 'Gun Boy'. There were a total of 85 shooters at the match, they hope to have over 100 next year, which I think will happen as Rimfire takes off.

Here is a link to my photobucket account that has match pictures and a couple of videos: New Mexico Ruger Rimfire match

Soooooo...how a bout it? There is no central place on the web anywhere for action rimfire.....The BE forum would be the perfect place to have a sub forum. Any mod's wanna chime in??

Tim