Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Mark Otto 4 Round Aluminum Shotgun Shell Caddies

Just got one of the new 4 round aluminum shotshell caddies in the mail from Mark Otto. I thought I would post some pictures as this thing is pretty nice! It is very similar to the porgressive machine caddies but it only weighs 7.1 oz vs. 7.6 oz for the progressive machine caddy. The caddy is fully adjustable for differing shell length as well.

I think this one is going to be a winner!

MarkOttoAluminum1.jpg

MarkOttoAluminum2.jpg

MarkOttoAluminum3.jpg

MarkOttoAluminum12jpg.jpg

Edited by jtischauser

I have had the CCW, the Progressive, and now these. I have carried them all on a Mark Otto chest rig with straps sewn on so you can use Tech Lock clips. I now use all Mark Otto equipment. Tough to beat that stuff.

Mark was trying to keep them under the price of the progressive machine caddies even though they are better.

How are they better then the PMs other then they are lighter? What I mean by that is what are the differences in the Otto ones and the PM ones and would it be worth while to get the Otto once if a person already has the PMs?

Mark was trying to keep them under the price of the progressive machine caddies even though they are better.

How are they better then the PMs other then they are lighter? What I mean by that is what are the differences in the Otto ones and the PM ones and would it be worth while to get the Otto once if a person already has the PMs?

That's the difference from my standpoint. Plus the Otto ones come with the new techlok which is more secure and easier to take on/off for different stages at a match. I can't see selling the PM's just ot buy the Otto's unless you had more money than you knoew what to do with. If that is the case order me full set of 5 too please.

Yes these are pretty good Shotgun caddies. Mark has been working on these for a while. Glad he is finally coming out with them. Now I need to get me a few. Hey Mark did you forget about me? B)

No have forgot got you will call you today thanks

Yes these are pretty good Shotgun caddies. Mark has been working on these for a while. Glad he is finally coming out with them. Now I need to get me a few. Hey Mark did you forget about me? B)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is possible to grab six and load them, however most of us just grab four and know that there are 2 spares just in case. Five is the most that I feel comfortable grabbing and handling under duress,.

Trapr

at the high plains shoot they had the "load one shot one "stage = you could only have one round in the gun at any time , and six hits were required. Any way I stipped Six rounds to hold im my hand and drop one in at a time, with the one spair in case of a drop.

Worked good for me, I don't try six in the tube yet