Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DPMS 308 AR Magazines

larry cazes

I am experiencing severe issues with follower tilt on their 10 rounders. They have acknowledged issues in this area with the initial production of these and their 20s and 30s as well. I have ordered some Pmags to replace these but I was wondering if anyone has tried DPMSs "improved" design?

After not being able to get a hold of DPMS mags for a while, getting 10 C Products mags that would only hold a tight 17 and maybe a smashed 18, I bought PMAGS......weird thing is no problems since.

I bought one of the Cproducts mags, it will hold 20 and run, but is not drop free. Finish was kinda soft too. My original 10 or so DPMS 19 round mags are all 100% and have always been. The welded 32+round mag I got from Bill Sahlberg has also been 100% so far. And of course the Pmags are all 101%.

I've got a pretty good pile of DPMS mags, and although they don't insert in to the gun as slick as I'd like them to, I've never had nosedives.

A friend of mine has some C-products mags that I tried, and they don't even want to go in to my gun.

I bought a couple of P-mags, and, so far really like them, but, I was`shooting with a friend last weekend, and he has two that are starting to crack down the back side already.