Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from ohio

bigjer12341

Hello, I am new to the sport, but have been shooting for awhile now. I just ordered a rl550b last friday and anxiously awaiting its delivery. I live in Elyria Ohio. I am looking for info on any type of match I can shoot in. I am not even sure where to start. I am in law enforcment, and really like the defensive type stuff. Any recomendations would be grealy appreciated thanks!

Welcome, I'm from Ravenna (just East of Kent)! I also shoot at Crooked Creek, usually on set up day on the forth Sat. Then I shoot IDPA at Youngstown Rifle and Pistol on the forth Sunday. I have been competing for about 30 years and like both clubs and both types of shooting. Enjoy!

Be safe,

Richard

Hello, I am new to the sport, but have been shooting for awhile now. I just ordered a rl550b last friday and anxiously awaiting its delivery. I live in Elyria Ohio. I am looking for info on any type of match I can shoot in. I am not even sure where to start. I am in law enforcment, and really like the defensive type stuff. Any recomendations would be grealy appreciated thanks!

Welcome!

For a good primer on USPSA, start here:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=78927&view=findpost&p=913533