Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

King Of Revo

cheetahs

Remember last year in Iowa seeing Cliff and Dave in the corn??????

This year you may see them in Michigan..

www.linwoodbaysportsmans.com.

Gary

after getting mentioned in the premier announcement, i guess i gotta go, and yeah, otis talked me into it.... gotta get the revos out....and practice my 12oz. curls....

Edited by bigsaxdog

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

King of Revo Deadline Approaching August 2nd!!!

2 weeks to go for applications!!!!!

Need everyone's application by August 2nd, please, so we can get stuff ordered and finish lining up the details.

Incoming apps slowed so there LOTS of room left.

Application attached.

Go to linwoodbaysportsmans.com for details and applications also.

If you're waiting until close to the deadline give us call to confirm.

Just finished shooting the AWESOME Central States ICORE Regional in Buchanan, MI yesterday. A fantastic time. Lots of shooters looking to shoot the KING!

Hope to see everyone on the range!!

KING OF REVO

AUGUST 20-21

Thanks for checking up!

Ron Champagne

989-553-6771

KoR app.pdf

I just got the news that the match is going to be cancelled due to lack of entries.

What the F@#$ guys? Gary and crew (Dave) have been busting ass to put together a match just for revo's and we are not going to support it.

You all disgust me.

I just got the news that the match is going to be cancelled due to lack of entries.

What the F@#$ guys? Gary and crew (Dave) have been busting ass to put together a match just for revo's and we are not going to support it.

You all disgust me.

Hey! I was in. I have to cancel the room. I was looking forward to shootin it.

Wonder if Steve is still going to have his BBQ on Thurs.? :devil:

Steve told me that the Coors beer truck that was picking you up at the ariport needs to be canceled.

WHAT??--they cancelled the match?? That's a real shame.

Hope they understand there's always a wave of applications that pours in the last couple weeks. Every time we've run a special match at OOPS, it's been like that. Hope they didn't panic too early.

Hope they understand there's always a wave of applications that pours in the last couple weeks. Every time we've run a special match at OOPS, it's been like that. Hope they didn't panic too early.

I still have my plane ticket.

Sorry to here that, I just drove up there last week on my old 73' Triumph Bonneville to check it out. It looks like a nice range. Bob, you can still use your ticket, I know the beer tent in my home town won't be canceled that weekend.

I've been dragging my feet deciding about driving over and back just to shoot the Fri steel challenge match. Guess it got decided for me.

That makes you part of the problem, Dave Moss is the other part.

Hey! I was in. I have to cancel the room. I was looking forward to shootin it.

ok Dennis, you only sicken me.

I had paid for all three days. I shot an ICORE match with Gary and Dave last week-end and the 3 day Revo was talked about quite a lot.

now here's a voice of reason...argued w/otis about this for awhile this afternoon, but i argue w/otis about pretty much everything, so.... well, we don't really argue about beer.... i'm definitely in, just a deadbeat and haven't sent the $$$, but the last post here sez the deadline is 8/2, so i ain't feeling so guilty. my point is, is it really dead? or does it just smell like otis?......

We can fly over and stay with Steve for the weekend. We could always head south to Canada.

We could stop by and see Ricky and Allison.

now here's a voice of reason...argued w/otis about this for awhile this afternoon, but i argue w/otis about pretty much everything, so.... well, we don't really argue about beer.... i'm definitely in, just a deadbeat and haven't sent the $$$, but the last post here sez the deadline is 8/2, so i ain't feeling so guilty. my point is, is it really dead? or does it just smell like otis?......

Would like to hear from the match directors, here, on this forum, whether or not the match been canceled.

Would like to hear from the match directors, here, on this forum, whether or not the match been canceled.

I just talked to Gary. He will post later tonight on the subject.

Hello everyone.

King of Revo 2010 has been cancelled. sorry to our friends that already had trips booked.

We will plan for next year 2011 we will post early in year so shooters can get it on their calanders.

Late posting I think was the main cause of poor turnout. we did not post till late april and most shooters already have their

year planned.

Gary

Edited by cheetahs

Hello everyone.

King of Revo 2010 has been cancelled. sorry to our friends that already had trips booked.

We will plan for next year 2011 we will post early in year so shooters can get it on their calanders.

Late posting I think was the main cause of poor turnout. we did not post till late april and most shooters already have their

year planned.

Gary

Sorry this didn't work out. Was really looking forward to it. I'll try not to procrastinate next year.

Sorry this didn't work out. Was really looking forward to it. I'll try not to procrastinate next year.

I bought a new thong for the match. Can you return those????

I bought a new thong for the match. Can you return those????

I hope not.

Craig

Edited by Bones