Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glockworx Race Connector

W_Buck

I'm thinking about installing a glockworx 2lb. race connector and heavy trigger spring in my G34. Anybody have any experience or opinions on these products?

The GW connector and a 6# trigger spring will reduce your pull weight by approximately 1# 8oz. in the average Glock.

They vary slightly from gun to gun.

The V2 is decent, but it definately needs spring help. Try it with the glockworx competition 3 spring kit and you'll probably like it. I still prefer the ghost rocket with the overtravel stop, but the V2 lets off a little quicker.

I'm thinking about installing a glockworx 2lb. race connector and heavy trigger spring in my G34. Anybody have any experience or opinions on these products?

I placed an order about a month ago durin their backorder and just recieved it last week! Personally I love the feel of it. If you have any overtravel screws on the block, make sure you readjust them so that the trigger fuctions propperly. I did notice that the 4lb striker spring was a little light to return the trigger back. Seemed like if you dryfired the trigger and held down the trigger, racked the slide and release the trigger it would feel like it was catching up. I solved this problem by using a standard striker spring from Wolff. Once that tinkering was done I was able to have a nice trigger! The break point is so crisp! Reset seems to be a little more than a ghost connector.

I dont have a trigger scale but definitely notice a difference in pull weight over the ghost connector with a 4b striker spring.

I placed an order about a month ago durin their backorder and just recieved it last week! Personally I love the feel of it. If you have any overtravel screws on the block, make sure you readjust them so that the trigger fuctions propperly. I did notice that the 4lb striker spring was a little light to return the trigger back. Seemed like if you dryfired the trigger and held down the trigger, racked the slide and release the trigger it would feel like it was catching up. I solved this problem by using a standard striker spring from Wolff. Once that tinkering was done I was able to have a nice trigger! The break point is so crisp! Reset seems to be a little more than a ghost connector.

I dont have a trigger scale but definitely notice a difference in pull weight over the ghost connector with a 4b striker spring.

Hmm, that sounds like a great idea. I just got mine delivered yesterday and put it in 2 different G35’s, one with a fulcrum trigger bar and one with the Production legal Standard bar (both have the GW lightened striker and spring kit). They both also had GW’s last race connector. My first impression is that I like the trigger pull more, it seems lighter and much more crisp, but the reset isn’t as positive as the last GW connector. One of the things I like about shooting Glocks is the reset, I like the trigger bar pushing my lazy finger forward. This trigger system with the V2 connector doesn’t have much forward pressure and kind of hangs up a bit right before the reset point (strangely this effect isn’t as pronounced on the fulcrum triggered gun). But your solution sounds great. Theoretically, if I put in the stock striker spring, I could end up with a similar pull weight as before, but with a much crisper break and positive reset, and less worry about misfires.

I had the problem with the trigger being slow to reset when I first tried the V1 with the spring kit, I tried a different light striker spring and it was 100% good return and reset after that. I think it was a bad spring. -Lawdawg- ;)

I put my new zevtech connector in last night and this is my experience to a T. I love the new connector, but it felt even better with the OEM striker spring in. Very smooth.