Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any parts updates?

Yep, I'm waiting for a longer version of the trigger. My long digits don't like short triggers.

Been out of the loop lately with revolver, but looking toward the next 3gun season and wondered if anyone had any updates on these. Thanks,

Lee

Yep, I'm waiting for a longer version of the trigger. My long digits don't like short triggers.

Been out of the loop lately with revolver, but looking toward the next 3gun season and wondered if anyone had any updates on these. Thanks,

Lee

+1

Lee

+1

Oh, yes! My small hands has an urgent need for the new mag release!

All is on my asap schedule.

The shop is running H141 pads and H069 mag wells right now.

The mag release is a two shop job and as soon as I get them from the first shop we will take it to a final stage. Assume it'll be 1-2 months due to waiting on the shops.

The adjustable flat trigger we talked about the other day and it'll be on right after the mag well unless the mag release is ready to go.

We will also work on

- a fixed rear sight for limited

- lower, more appropriate fiber optic sight for the match (probably 0.105" x 0.140")

- black front sights (no fiber) that you could file height to match fixed rear

and probably a few other things..

• 4 months later...