Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNH USA Midwest 3-Gun Championships

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't thik it is full Jamie. The squad lists have a few

open lines.

thanks Mike = I am at the 'Tipping Point' This is not a match I had budgeted for , with travel , hotel & match fee plus I will louse work days .

I just gotta have something to push me hard That weekend is one I must spend with my wife , but we could make a trip out it.

Sometimes a sponsor will have unused slots , I don't want to take any thing away from any body.

JF

I had planed on useing that weekend to prepaire for Sportsman's Team Challenge national , but I can still get ready if I shoot this match too

I just gotta have something to push me hard That weekend is one I must spend with my wife , but we could make a trip out it.

knock on wood here but the ten day forecast is looking great! Nothing says weekend getaway like nice weather.

I hope you are right, but this is Missouri. We don't put much faith in tomorrows forecast!

Hi to all.

I am going to have to fly into St.Louis on thurs and would like to ride with someone to boonville if possible. I am going to ride back with the Corpus crew so I just need a one way ride. I will be ariving about 11 AM. PM, email,or call me and let me know.

361-438-9344

Ty Gentry

Damn, I knew you would say that. It cost more but I would get there earlier. And I have to drive two hrs to a different airport. I,ll give it a day and see if anyone is driving out of St Louis. Otherwise I'm there dude.

Damn, I knew you would say that. It cost more but I would get there earlier. And I have to drive two hrs to a different airport. I,ll give it a day and see if anyone is driving out of St Louis. Otherwise I'm there dude.

My wife and I arrive at St. Louis at 1:40 on United and plan on renting a car. You are more than welcome to ride out with us but yu will have to wait a bit for us to land. PM me if you still need a ride and we can swap contact info. I am shooting Kentucky State this weekend so I may be slow to repond.

Albert Pilkington

Jame said he would give you a ride, and congrates on becoming team manager.