Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Selling stuff on Craig's List

aaron268

what is it about people who use craig's list, the want to talk you way down below any reasonable offer, then they say they will call you saturday to come look at it and they never call. This happends to me alot on craigs list, via email's and phone. Do they have nothing better to do then to haggle prices for fun! think I'll just skip craigs list and go back to craig's list

what is it about people who use craig's list, the want to talk you way down below any reasonable offer, then they say they will call you saturday to come look at it and they never call. This happends to me alot on craigs list, via email's and phone. Do they have nothing better to do then to haggle prices for fun! think I'll just skip craigs list and go back to craig's list

Huh?

Listed an item for $300 on craig's list. The item was purchased brand new at $550. Common email: "I have 100 in cash and I'll take it right now. Where can we meet?" My response: "How about you give me $300 and I'll give you the item for free."

I HATE lowball offers. I finally quit responding.

I feel your pain,

Preston

Edited by SkyScrapin

I bought a car in October and it came with a second set of "bling" wheels that I had no use for. I posted them for $800 and got offers of $300 and $150 left and right.

I had a guy come look at them, then offer $300, then disappear for 2 months, then contact me again and say he'd pay $300 cash if you could come see them that day. I was sick of trying to sell them so I accepted. A few hours later he emailed me again and offered $150. I don't know if he was juggling 5 different offers and was mixed up or was just an idiot.