Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What the Heck Is "Status"

redmanfixit

What the heck is "status". When I'm on my profilen near the top of the page, it says I can update it, but I haven't been able to discover actually what it is. It's probably fairly simple to find out. However I'm of an age where increasingly, I'm surrounded by technology which has features I do not understand and thus don't know what to do with!

I asked Flex about this and (Gasp) he didn't know either!!

Can anybody lift me from my ignorance??

What the heck is "status".

Ha, could not agree more. I've been wondering the same. Status of what? I finally felt the urge to edit my status just to see what happens. I wrote" what status?". Guess what happened. Nothing... Someone please enlighten us. Anyone? Please?

maybe its b/c i was around for the beginning of the facebook/myspace era but this thread makes me laugh a little..."status" on those are updates to what your doing, etc. I just felt like making a certain statement on this one ;)

Wow! To think all these years I've been trying all this complicated stuff to change my "status" and all I had to do was log on here and enter a line and press "Save".....WOW!

Thanks for all the fast responses!

Now if there was just something in the Help files on this!

Actually, I just wrote whatever I pleased in the "status" update thingy. I imagine it's something you could change anytime you wished. :devil:

Yet another location to place secret messages or stuff like that... :rolleyes: (like what Team Amish wrote in HIS......) :D

What the heck is "status". When I'm on my profilen near the top of the page, it says I can update it, but I haven't been able to discover actually what it is. It's probably fairly simple to find out. However I'm of an age where increasingly, I'm surrounded by technology which has features I do not understand and thus don't know what to do with!

I asked Flex about this and (Gasp) he didn't know either!!

Can anybody lift me from my ignorance??

Like-"what are you doing?". I think for this forum it relates to competitive shooting. As in "watching my sights lift on every shot", "chillin' out", "shredding deathstalkers". Or it could just be like life - "let it be", "riding on","thinking about targets as I listen to Mazzy Star", etc. Hope this helps.

I've been waiting for this thread... Because right after the upgrade, in my Profile, I set my Status to "Not sure what my status is."

Man, is that the littlest icon or what.

Have to come up with a more fun Status.

be